Your visit here seems like you are in search of the right way to clean your roof. So, firstly I want to assure you one thing that the information here will definitely be the right fit for your search. By the way, why not to find the right way to clean your roof, after all, it contributes to the beauty of your home. No matter how elegant your home is, it will look dull if its roof is covered with dust, moss, algae, or mold. Wind, moisture, storms, or dust can make your roof shabby if not cleaned often. Many Tampa roofing companies confess that algae and moss growth not only affect the aesthetic look but can damage the roof as well.
To save your roof from damage or clean it in an accurate way here are some ways you can follow and that can assist you in the same.
1) Spray a mixture made by an equal amount of chlorine and water on the roof and let the mixture on it for 15 to 20 minutes. After that time, rinse the roof with water thoroughly. It’s the best way to clean if you have installed asphalt shingles. Don’t think to use a pressure washer in a roof cleaning procedure as it can loosen shingles and can damage the roof.
2) Before you cover your plants with plastic bags rinse them first with water and then wash them again with water after applying bleach solution on the roof. Don’t cover the areas with bleach that are sensitive and can be damaged from bleach reaction.
3) Have patience and wait for the solution to remove the algae and moss. Don’t rush up to remove the solution immediately. The solution takes time to work. Don’t assume it’s not cleaning. You need to show some patience before it starts clearing the algae or moss.
4) You must schedule your roof cleaning time on a cloudy day. Make sure you don’t do the cleaning on sunny days or rainy days. On sunny days, the bleach will evaporate frequently and on a rainy day it will wash away the solution on the spot. The solution will unable to work properly these days. So you can pick a day after checking the weather forecasting.
5) Standing without stumbling on the roof is not possible if the roof is too steep. You can go head with self-cleaning only if your roof is not much steep. But if you have a double-story house or high steeped roof then it’s important to hire cleaning professionals from Tampa roof repair companies. They are experienced and are well known for cleaning techniques on high steeped roofs.
6) After cleaning your roof completely make sure you will clear the dust, tree branches, or extra things after the storm after a few weeks or before the algae or moss developed on it. It will save your roof from damage and lower your burden of a thorough cleaning.
If the roof cleaning procedure will be followed in the same way, then you will surely save your roof from harm and a dull appearance. Let your roof shine and look like as it was newly installed with these cleaning tips. There are many roof installation Tampa companies who suggest their customers the same way of cleaning to maintain its worth. Follow it and let your home shine with a shiny clear roof.