Canon is one of the best-known printer companies across the world. They make printers that cater to all kinds of consumers across the globe. They also enjoy a brand name and consumer base which is very wide. Aside from this, their products are also very good and worthy of all investment. Wholly recommended by the market experts as well as everyday consumers alike, you should be able to rely on this brand to meet all of your printing needs with the printers that they create here. They also come loaded with features for you to pick out of.
This article has been put forth as a help measure for you when you are going through a concern like your canon printer is not printing. This could happen in many ways- you could have a message displayed on your screen, or in the manner of your printer not printing despite a command being issued to it, etc. a host of reasons could also be behind this concern arising. This article will help you understand why the problem could be happening and what you can do to fix it too. Some simple fixes have been laid out for you below.
- One of the first things which you can do in this case is to remove all of the lined-up printing jobs which have been put forth for the printer. This would help in case of overload or some internal printer problem that may have arisen. There could also be a paper logjam that could have happened on the device. this is something that could happen when there is not enough paper within the printing tray or even the fact that ink might be a little low on the device as well. Make sure that these options are checked as well.
- Sometimes, in a lot of cases, due to overheating, printer problems might also arise. This is also something that can be avoided. Here you should switch the entire device off, and then only use it after a period of time. You have to make sure that the printing device needs to be cleaned on a constant basis as well. You need to ensure that the device is placed in a cleaner area as well; it will lead to lesser problems arising out of your canon printer.
- Another thing which you need to ensure is that the printer software is all in order. Make sure that you download the driver software on your device. this can be done through the website or with the help of the CD which you receive at the time of purchase too. A lot of times, the driver may be faulty as well. This would then require you to make sure you remove the driver entirely from the device and then proceed to download it again. Ensure that this printer driver is also constantly updated with respect to all of the printer updates which are available on your device.
- Sometimes the printer network connection is also responsible for the canon printer, not the printing issue. This can be easily remedied with the help of going to the network key and ensuring it is working properly. Also, check the printer router on your device to see if it is functioning too. Another thing which can be done in this regard is also to check whether your internet speed is adequate for this purpose too.
- Ensure that your printing device has been connected to a power source continuously and this is not disturbed either. You also need to make sure that your device is the correct one attached. This would mean to see whether the printing commands are being sent to the correct printer too. If it helps in the process of connecting, make sure that you disconnect the printer from its network and power entirely, and do the entire setup once again. This could fix a lot of problems related to it.
Also Read: INSTALL EPSON PRINTER DRIVER ON MAC